February 18, 2020 - Spring Primary
- Statewide Primary for the Justice of Supreme Court
- Local Primary for the 1st Aldermanic District only (Wards 1-2):
- Jonathan Schroeder
- Casey Kemper
- Theresa Meyer (incumbent)
- Joann Koenecke
- Polls will be open for the Primary Election from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
In-person Absentee Voting at City Hall, 300 N Pine Street, will begin on Monday, February 3, 2020 until Friday, February 14, 2020. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Find your polling location
- Wards 1 to 4 vote at Cross Lutheran Church, 126 Chapel Terrace. View map.
- Wards 5 to 10 vote at Burlington United Methodist Church, 857 W State Street. View map
Election results can be viewed after poll closing on Tuesday, February 18 via the Racine County Clerk’s webpage at https://racinecounty.com/government/county-clerk/election-information/election-results.