Report a Street Light Outage

Reporting a Street Light Outage

If you see a street light out or malfunctioning, please report it to the Public Works Department at 539.3770. If it is a City-owned light we will schedule the necessary repair. If it is a We Energies light we will visit the site to get the pole identification number and report it to We Energies. Supplying the closest address or intersection to the pole will help expedite the repair order.

You can also report a We Energies streetlight outage online here.

If you see any lights that have been damaged or vandalized please call us with the description of the damage and location.