Meeting Time & Location
First and third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, 224 E Jefferson Street
Mayor and Common Council
The Common Council meets as a Committee of the Whole preceding regular Common Council meeting. The Committee of the Whole is a workshop session where no formal action is taken by the Council.
The following types of discussions take place at the Committee of the Whole workshops:
- Citizen questions and concerns
- Items of discussion as requested by the mayor or alderpersons
- Preliminary policy and strategy discussions
- Presentations by other groups and agencies
- Review of policy action for future Council meetings
- Staff reports and recommendations
- Updates on department operations
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
The entire meeting packet is available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Packet | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Watch Live and Archived Videos of Meetings
Watch Live | Watch Archives