Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
December 15, 2018, 10:00 AM - December 16, 2018, 3:00 PM @ Wehmhoff Square
December 15, 2018, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ Downtown Burlington
Don't have time to bake? Love all the cookies you can get? This event is for you! Join us downtown Burlington on December 15 from Noon to 4 pm and get over a dozen made-from-scratch cookies! We have 18 downtown businesses participating so far to get you on your way to enjoying those favorite holiday treats!
Register and pay by December 1st at:
- City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street
- The Coffee House at Chestnut & Pine, 492 N. Pine Street
- Or register online at http://www.burlington-wi.gov/forms.aspx?FID=78
• Each registration costs $10
• One registration provides one container for the cookie walk
• Each registrant will be able to select one cookie at each of the participating downtown businesses for at least a dozen cookies per container
• There is no limit of containers a family can purchase
• Registration ends December 1 to allow time to for the cookies to be made
Allergy statement: Cookies may contain or come into contact with WHEAT, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, and MILK.
December 16, 2018, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Mercantile Hall
Come meet the Door County Sled Dogs from Noon to 1:30 pm on Sunday, December 16 at Mercantile Hall, downtown Burlington! There is No charge to attend! Be sure to bring your camera!
When you are done be sure to check out all of the beautiful ice sculptures and visit with Santa at Wehmhoff Square Park, 355 N. Pine Street, right by Mercantile Hall. It'll be fun for the whole family!!
December 18, 2018, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
December 20, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
December 27, 2018, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
December 27, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM