What types of fermented beverage licenses are available?
• Class “A” packaged beer sales only.
• “Class A Combination” beer, liquor, wine packaged sales.
• Class “B” may consume on premises or buy for off-premises consumption.
• “Class B Combination” Full liquor license for on premise or off premise consumption. This is the only license that has a quota established by the State of Wisconsin.
• Special Gathering, Temporary “Class B” also known as a picnic licenses. The applicant must have a licensed operator in charge of the event. Clubs, churches, lodges etc. that have been in existence for more than six months and have officers may apply for this type of license. There must be someone with a current operator’s license or a temporary license on the premises during the hours of operation.

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain records from the City?
2. What is a Provisional Operator’s License?
3. What are the requirements for a new Operator’s License (also known as a bartending license)?
4. Is it required to have my employer post my Operator’s License?
5. What types of fermented beverage licenses are available?
6. How do I register to vote?
7. What are the requirements to be a candidate for election?
8. When may I begin raising campaign funds?
9. Are permits required for garage sales?
10. What other sales permits are required in the City of Burlington?