- Safe Trick-or-Treating: The downtown businesses hand out treats to all costumed children from 11am to noon, or while supplies last.
- Spooky Kick-Off: Halloween face painting, pumpkin decorating and other family activities kick off the event at 9:30am.
- Free Hayrides: Free tractor hayrides circle the downtown area beginning at 10am.
- Costume Parade: Children are invited to show off their costumes in a walking parade at 10:30am.
- Family Movie: The Plaza Theater will host a free showing of recently released movie
- Photo Contest: Snap photos of your favorite costume or decoration during the event and submit them on our Facebook page for a chance to win prizes.
- and street entertainment!
City-wide Trick or Treat will be Thursday, October 31 from 6 to 8 pm
Come for Spooky City and stay for the Autumn Festival from 12 to 5:30 pm at Wehmhoff Square Park, 355 N. Pine Street!