Join us for the Burlington Cookie Walk on Saturday, December 15, 2018 from Noon to 4 pm in Downtown Burlington as part of the Burlington Ice Festival!
Several businesses will be participating to fill your containers with a dozen cookies!
How it works:
Purchase ticket by December 1 at:
- In person at City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street
- In person at The Coffee House at Chestnut & Pine, 492 N. Pine Street
- Or register online at http://www.burlington-wi.gov/forms.aspx?FID=78 (You must make payment via the PSN link provided in order to be officially registered online)
• Each ticket costs $10
• One ticket provides one container for the cookie walk
• Each registrant will be able to select one cookie at each of the 12 participating downtown businesses for a total of a dozen cookies per container
• There is no limit of containers a family can purchase
• Registration ends December 1 to allow time to for the cookies to be made
On Saturday, December 15 you will check in at the pavilion in Wehmhoff Square Park, 355 N. Pine Street, between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm to receive your cookie container and map.
Allergy statement: Cookies may contain or come into contact with WHEAT, EGGS, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, and MILK.
Questions please contact City Hall at 262-342-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!