Online Options, Payments & Contact Info
City buildings are now open with social distancing requirements; however, should you not feel comfortable coming to one of our buildings, you can continue to receive services via online, via telephone or through US mail, as listed below.
- Water bills can be paid at https://www.paymentservicenetwork.com/Login.aspx?acc=RT18996 or by mailing to PO Box 477, Burlington, WI 53105.
- Municipal Court citations can be paid at https://www.paymentservicenetwork.com/Login.aspx?acc=RT24926 or by mailing to 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105.
- Parking tickets can be paid at https://www.paymentservicenetwork.com/Login.aspx?acc=RT24927
Dog & Cat Licenses
Dog and cat licenses are to be renewed by April 1 pursuant state law. Given City Hall is closed to the public, this makes it challenging to those needing to still get licenses. We offer this solution:
You can mail in a request in writing for your pet licenses to City Hall, 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105. Please include the name and address the pet is registered under, a phone number in case we have questions and a copy of the most recent rabies vaccination certification from your veterinarian. Also include payment for the licenses. Spayed/neutered dogs and cat licenses are $6 each and those not “fixed” are $10 each. Once we receive your information, we will mail you the pet licenses.
Operator (Bartender) Licenses
You can submit an Operator License application with a copy of your driver’s license and application fee to City Clerk, 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI, 53105.
You can submit a building permit application with a copy of your plans to Gregory Guidry, Building Inspector, 300 N. Pine Street, Burlington, WI 53105 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will contact you when the permit application is approved and take payment via phone.
City Parks are open but there are several changes that visitors should know about.
- Visitors must follow social distancing practices while in the parks and on trails.
- Restrooms and drinking fountains will remain closed as we can not ensure proper sanitization.
- Playgrounds are closed. There is no way to properly sanitize these structures between use. For the protection of our youngest park visitors they must not be used.
- Team and contact sports are prohibited. All athletic fields and courts are closed.
- No pavilion rentals, park rentals, or special events will be accepted and existing rentals and reservations through Memorial Day have been canceled.
- The dog park shall remain open but social distancing must be followed and gates will not be sanitized.
What can you do in the parks?
- Fish along the beautiful Fox River, White River or Echo Lake!
- Hike, run, or bike along the miles of trails!
- Have a picnic with your family
- Take your dog to the dog park
- Take your dog for a walk, on leash, through the parks
Real Estate Taxes
Real estate taxes can be dropped off at the Racine County Treasurer’s Office Drop Box located at 730 Wisconsin Avenue, Racine, WI, 53403, mailed to the same address or paid online with Official Payments at https://www.officialpayments.com/pc_template_standard.jsp?body=pc_step2_body.jsp.
Vital Records will be available through the mail, online or through any local Register of Deeds Office (ROD) that is still open to the public. Ordering online is available through the ROD website at https://www.racinecounty.com/government/register-of-deeds/birth-marriage-death-certificates or through the State Vital Records Office in Madison https://www.vitalchek.com/wistorefront/customer/wi/wiHome.xhtml
Please contact the Racine County Clerk’s office regarding any questions about applying for marriage licenses at this time. (262) 636-3121.
Visit the Burlington Public Library website to learn about current library operations at https://www.burlingtonlibrary.org/.
Report a Concern
Should you have any questions relating to City Services please call the following numbers or you can always email email@example.com. Please note, staff will respond as soon as they are able.
- City Hall: (262) 342-1161
- Water Dept: (262) 342-1173
- Public Works and Park Department: (262) 342-1181
- Library: (262) 342-1130
- Municipal Court: (262) 342-1129
- Police (non-emergency): (262 342-1100
- Fire (non-emergency): (262) 763-7842
- Municipal Court: (262) 342-1129
- Building Inspection: (262) 342-1164
- Register of Deeds: (262) 636-3208
- Racine County Clerk: (262) 636-3121
- Racine County Treasurer: (262) 636-3239